Friday, January 16, 2009

I Wonder How You Work This Thing

Hello:

Today, I begin experimenting with this blog-thing. I should warn you, reader, that I am a global thinker. My thoughts bounce all over the place as I try to precisely express them to you. For your benefit, I will make an effort to harness down one thought before jumping into my next one. Who knows where my thoughts will end up. I hope you and I will enjoy this journey as we share these adventures together. Let's see what will happen!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging...hahaha as if I'm not a complete newbie at this too! Don't worry so much about the thought "bounces"...I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Pam,

    I justy admire your blog. The detail events in what goes on in your life is amazing. I would like to post this on my show i'm doing about how Canadians are effected by blogs. Instead of Winnipeg though I would like you to come to NYC:P My name is Anderson Cooper. Hehehe.

    Love your blog and look forward reading them every week:)

    Love Ya,

    -John John

    ReplyDelete