Friday, March 6, 2009

What was I thinking!

This morning I woke up and rushed to get ready to go to the St. Boniface Hospital MRI Building. I have waited so long and have been a little anxious about getting the MRI done. I slept but not that deep sleep. It was more like letting my mind wander while my eyes were closed. I worried the alarm I set was not going to go off. I worried about whether or not I had planned for enough time to get to my appointment on time. I worried that my driver wasn't going to wake up in time. Finally, my alarm went off. Happily, I turned it off and sprang into action. I went through my usual morning routine, rushing about, wondering if I had spent too much time on this or that. I was mostly ready when I turned on the TV and it was only 4:30am!

No comments:

Post a Comment